Summary of Qualifications
Eleven years of experience assisting customers in b2c and b2b environments. I enjoy helping people find and understand solutions to their needs. I’ve used every primary mode of communication, and can easily adapt to whatever mode is best for the company and the customer.
Support Expert | Stewart’s Shops Corp | Nov 2007 to present
- Answer calls from corporate shops and their support teams to assist them in a wide array of problems and concerns.
- Created and maintain a database to solve and continually improve department functionality
- Work with vendors to ensure contracts are up to date, and research new tools and products as they are presented.
- Buyer for both standard items, necessary OEM parts, and custom needs.
- Worked with project managers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of supplies for construction projects.
- Worked on food-service equipment and performed preventative maintenance as needed.
Volunteer Game Director | Airlock 22 | Jan 2016 to present
- Managing and maintain a group of volunteers to design and develop a new video game and story.
- Introduce Agile methods to plan and coordinate work to be done.
- Use software like Slack, Jira, and Confluence to organize communication, documentation, and project management
- Develop long term goals to keep the team focused and prepared for the future.
- Prepare and update a Game Design Document for a future series of video games
Volunteer | Freelance | Apr 2014 to present
- Created and maintain several websites for my Church
- Assist and support church management with questions, concerns, and ideas
- Developed a website for a gaming community of roughly 50 members, including several chat platforms, and provided support to community members as needed.
SUNY Empire State College: Bachelor's in Business Management
- Customer Support, Customer Experience: Expert
- Phone Etiquette, Communication, and Troubleshooting: Advanced
- Purchasing, Receiving, and Inventory Management: Advanced
- Coordination, Organization, Multitasking, and Team Management: Advanced
- WordPress and Domain Management: Advanced
- PHP, MySQL, HTML, and LAMP, Git, and Source Control: Proficient
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop: Proficient
- Google Apps: Proficient
- 3D Systems/Modeling (Unity 3D, Unreal, Blender): Basic Knowledge