A Passion For
Helping Others Shine
Key Skills and Specializations
Developing websites has always been a passion of mine, and something that I always get excited to see come to life. I’ve designed many websites primarily with WordPress, but have used Joomla! and Drupal in the past as well.
With years of experience in customer service, I have a desire to help customers find a solution to their needs. I have worked in both B2C and B2B customer support roles ranging from general to technical questions.
I develop an internal application with Microsoft Access for my current position. I’ve worked on developing custom plugins and solutions for WordPress. Outside of this I maintain (or have maintained) my own servers with VPS systems like Digital Ocean and Lightsail, Azure, as well as explored other coding programs like Visual Studio, Unreal Engine, and Unity.
Leadership has always gone beyond managerial positions. While I am not a manager at my current job, I am an avid leader in helping build teamwork in several departments. I constantly find new ways to help grow morale as well as find ways to support my co-workers. I am also involved in several leadership positions at my church.
Bachelor of Science – Business Management
Empire State College 2015
- Computer Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Leadership
- Management Principles
- Organization Behavior
- Project Management
Stewart’s Shops – Shop Services (2014-Present)
- Develop and maintain a series of Microsoft Access databases used by three departments
- Provide several department managers with accurate data and reports
- Answer phone calls for corporate shops. assisting store personnel and district maintenance staff as needed.
- Developed an inventory and cycle count procedure for one department.
Stewart’s Shops – Appliance Repair (2007-2014)
- Implement a Microsoft Access database to track repair details and parts ordering
- Assist Department Manager with day-to-day and analytical tasks
- Diagnose and repair appliances daily
- Helped implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Trained fellow technicians of OSHA and company safety regulations.
Hannaford – Front End Supervisor (2003-2007)
- Created break and lunch schedules for front-end team members
- Opened and closed check-out lanes according to customer flow
- Assisted in training new personnel on job duties
- Handled issues at registers that required additional assistance beyond typical cashier duties.
WDWNT WordPress Developer (2019-present)
- Help maintain websites with over 1 million views/month
- Create custom plugin solutions for tech team
- Assist writers with questions and concerns related to WordPress
- Monitor for upcoming WordPress changes that could affect the team
Full Gospel Network Website Administrator (2013-present)
- Developed and maintain several websites used for the Full Gospel Fellowship programs
- Implemented GSuite for email and documentation storage
Sundered Galaxy President (2016-2018)
- Worked with a group of volunteers on attempts to build a video game based on a new fictional universe.
- Acquired new talent through networking
- Developed a business plan
- Developed an investment plan
- Incorporated Sundered Galaxy Studios, Inc
Royal Ranger Commander (2011-present)
- Teach boys life and biblical skills that they will be able to use the rest of their lives.
- Keep merit activities on track to maximize each boys learning ability
- Work with other Commanders to ensure all program requirements are being met
- Attended Ranger Basics training seminar.
Family Fun Day Coordinator (2015 & 2016)
- Coordinated two Family Fun Day’s at my church with a minimal budget
- Managed a group of more than twenty volunteers through the planning and action phases of the events
- Worked with the several companies and organizations to provide different outreach, awareness, and giving opportunities.
Drama Coordinator (2012-2015)
- Conducted a series of five plays over the course of three years.
- Managed actors from the church congregation ranging from adults to kids.
- Helped individuals realize their talents for acting, stage design, costume design, and other supporting roles.
- Maintained a strict practice schedule.