Key Skills and Specializations
Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Empire State College 2015
- Computer Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Leadership
- Management Principles
- Organization Behavior
- Project Management
Stewart's Shops - Shop Services (2014-Present)
- Develop and maintain a series of Microsoft Access databases used by three departments
- Provide several department managers with accurate data and reports
- Answer phone calls for corporate shops. assisting store personnel and district maintenance staff as needed.
- Developed an inventory and cycle count procedure for one department.
Stewart's Shops - Appliance Repair (2007-2014)
- Implement a Microsoft Access database to track repair details and parts ordering
- Assist Department Manager with day-to-day and analytical tasks
- Diagnose and repair appliances daily
- Helped implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Trained fellow technicians of OSHA and company safety regulations.
Hannaford - Front End Supervisor (2003-2007)
- Created break and lunch schedules for front-end team members
- Opened and closed check-out lanes according to customer flow
- Assisted in training new personnel on job duties
- Handled issues at registers that required additional assistance beyond typical cashier duties.
Life For Us Developer (2017-present)
- Developed a WordPress multi-site for several blogs that my wife and I have started writing
- Designed logos for the Life For Us network.
Full Gospel Network Website Administrator (2013-present)
- Developed and maintain several websites used for the Full Gospel Fellowship programs
- Implemented GSuite for email and documentation storage
Sundered Galaxy President (2016-2018)
- Worked with a group of volunteers on attempts to build a video game based on a new fictional universe.
- Acquired new talent through networking
- Developed a business plan
- Developed an investment plan
- Incorporated Sundered Galaxy Studios, Inc
Koinian Network Administrator (2014-2016)
- Developed and maintained a multi-site network for a Christian gaming community
- Worked with unique plugins to create complex viewing requirements of the different gaming forums
- Fixed any issues or concerns IT-related the community had while it was active.
Royal Ranger Commander (2011-present)
- Teach boys life and biblical skills that they will be able to use the rest of their lives.
- Keep merit activities on track to maximize each boys learning ability
- Work with other Commanders to ensure all program requirements are being met
- Attended Ranger Basics training seminar.
Family Fun Day Coordinator (2015 & 2016)
- Coordinated two Family Fun Day’s at my church with a minimal budget
- Managed a group of more than twenty volunteers through the planning and action phases of the events
- Worked with the several companies and organizations to provide different outreach, awareness, and giving opportunities.
Drama Coordinator (2012-2015)
- Conducted a series of five plays over the course of three years.
- Managed actors from the church congregation ranging from adults to kids.
- Helped individuals realize their talents for acting, stage design, costume design, and other supporting roles.
- Maintained a strict practice schedule.